- ACM - Association for Computing Machinery - Founded in 1947, ACM is a major force in advancing the skills of information technology professionals and students worldwide. Today, our 75,000 members and the public turn to ACM for the industry's leading Portal to Computing Literature, authoritative publications and pioneering conferences, providing leadership for the 21st century.
(Added: 2-Aug-2002 Hits: 620)
- AIS - Association of Information Systems - The premier global organization for academics specializing in Information Systems. Mission: To advance knowledge in the use of information technology to improve organizational performance and individual quality of work life.
(Added: 2-Aug-2002 Hits: 560)
- AITP - Association for Information Technology Professionals (formerly DPMA) - AITP offers opportunities for Information Technology (IT) leadership and education through partnerships with industry, government and academia. AITP provides quality IT related education, information on relevant IT issues and forums for networking with experienced peers and other IT professionals.
(Added: 2-Aug-2002 Hits: 525)
- APCUG - Association of Personal Computer User Groups - The Association of Personal Computer User Groups (APCUG) is an organization dedicated to helping member computer user groups succeed. The APCUG helps to foster communications by operating as an informal network between user group organizations and also with companies that provide computer related and Internet related goods and services. The APCUG also assists member groups in the fulfillment of their educational missions and activities by sharing with officers of member user groups, the knowledge of what it takes for user groups to better serve their members.
(Added: 2-Aug-2002 Hits: 492)
- Apple User Groups - User groups are clubs organized by people interested in sharing information about their computers. Apple has more than 600 user groups worldwide, some with fewer than 25 members, others with over 1000.
(Added: 2-Aug-2002 Hits: 530)
- AWC - Association for Women in Computing - The AWC is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the advancement of women in computing professions. Founded in 1978.
(Added: 2-Aug-2002 Hits: 507)
- IEEE Computer Society - The IEEE Computer Society is the world's oldest and largest professional association of people in computing. Explore our publications, conferences, technical communities, and other benefits.
(Added: 2-Aug-2002 Hits: 576)
- IETF - Internet Engineering Task Force - Large open international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers concerned with the evolution of the Internet architecture and the smooth operation of the Internet. It is open to any interested individual.
(Added: 2-Aug-2002 Hits: 398)
DISCLAIMER: While every effort is being made to check the accuracy of the information contained in this database, beausanders.org, Professional Management Services, Inc., Greenville Technical College, and the owners and employees of these organizations cannot be held accountable for the content of any Web site listed in this database. Users of this database use it at their own risk.