Advisee Registration Resources and Information
Advising and registration for both the summer and fall 2018 semesters is going on now at Greenville Technical College. Here are some important dates to keep in my:
- Summer Semester First Day of Classes: Monday, May 20th
- Summer Semester Last Day of Classes: Monday, July 30th
- Semmer Semester Exams: Tuesday, July 31st to Thursday, August 2nd
- Fall Semester First Day of Classes: Monday, August 20th
- Registration for Spring 2019 Semester Begins: Monday, October 15th
- Fall Semester Last Day of Classes: Monday, December 3rd
- Fall Semester Exams: Tuesday, December 4th to Monday, December 10th
Please let me know if you have any questions about courses, class schedules, or registration. I am here to help.
As your Faculty Academic Advisor, I would like to meet with you and discuss your plans for scheduling classes as you attend Greenville Tech. I would like to help you choose the best class schedule that fits your requirements and accomplishes your academic goals. We can discuss future changes in our program and talk about how you can maximize your education experience in the Computer Technology Department.
If you would like to meet, please check my schedule which is posted online.This semester I am scheduling advising meetings on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM, when I do not have classes.
Please click on the button below and complete the short Advising Information Form prior to scheduling an appointment to meet with me. I will contact you once I receive your Advising Information Form. The information collected on this form will help us plan your program of study in the CPT Departmnent. Thanks.